Sound | Installation | Noise Opera | Performance | Sculpture | Video
A group installation by artist-in-residence Andreas Hald Oxenvad. First time ever Atelier Hotel Pro Forma shows a group exhibition by an artist-in-residence.
The body listens, the ears watch, the eyes feel. The audience or rather the participant steps inside an installation which opens up like a large sensory space with audiovisual, sculptural and performative art works each focusing on the situation between audience and work, between audience and the physical space.
Some of the works reach out to establish a dialogue, while others subordinate to the spectator’s subjective experience. The works involves and investigates in different ways the performative element as a part of the interaction with the audience.
List of works:
– sound installation by Ida Retz Wessberg
– video installation by Andreas Hald Oxenvad
I wish a could talk
– sound sculpture by Daniel Eugene Lacey-McDermott
– sculpure by Ruben Aas og Lars Kjemphol
Song: Beate Mordal
Theremin: Signe Frese Bülow Andersen
Sound design: Kasper Ørum and Andreas Hald Oxenvad
– 4 hour performance by Kristina Bengtson and Kevin Malcolm