Atelier Hotel Pro Forma presents Human Situation Station
A group exhibition constructed by artist-in-residence Andreas Hald Oxenvad.
Installation | Noise Opera | Performance | Video | Dust Sculpture | Sound
The exhibition continues the search of the human element in art from the last exhibition Sculpture Situation Station. Where the last exhibition focused on the human perception through sculpture and performative works, this time Andreas Hald Oxenvad curated art works, that investigates humans in situations and situations in humans.
Atelier Hotel Pro Forma also presents TOM7 Objects – pieces of set design for Hotel Pro Forma’s upcoming production Cosmos +, to premiere the 21 march 2014, at The Lithuanian National DramaTheater in Vilnius.
List of works:
– video work by Matilda Höög
Two childhood friends sit and drink and talk about the upcoming changes and how it will affect their relationship.
Jeg skal holde meg
– Sound and music performance by Kirsten Astrup
N O P E R A – Dust Sculpture
– noise opera performance by Anders Nielsen, Andreas Hald Oxenvad & Beate Mordal
– installation by Michael Rahbek Rasmussen
Dance of the Hydra
– Video Work by Laurits Nymand Svendsen
– set design for Hotel Pro Forma’s Cosmos+