CPH BreakFast #Spring18
Community for performing arts professionals
March, April, May, 2018
CPH BreakFast is a new bi-weekly meeting for all Copenhagen professionals working across the performing arts and music sector. Join us for a cozy time, coffee and sneak peeks into projects and work-in-progress from your colleagues across the performing arts world. We are working hard on making CPH Breakfast the best place for artists and producers alike to be informed about new ideas and upcoming projects in Copenhagen. Join us and expand your Danish and international network.
Start the day in good company with a free breakfast. Get new ideas and insights from our special guests. Or perhaps you have valuable experience that you want to share with your colleagues?
For anyone working professionally with cross-disciplinary art forms within performing arts and/or music.
We invite a special guest to talk about a current or upcoming project for each CPH BreakFast. We will announce the special guests as we go along.
When & Where?
Join us for (free) BreakFast every other Tuesday at 9-10 AM:
- March 6 – special guest: Kristján Ingimarsson
- March 20 – special guests: Tue Biering & Louise Alenius
- April 3 – special guests: Liv Helm & Simone Wierød, HAUT
- April 17 – special guest: Tina Tarpgaard
- May 1 – special guest: Jacob F. Schokking
- May 15 – special guest: Steingrimur Rohloff
- May 29 – CANCELLED – special guest: Anne-Kari Ravn
All CPH BreakFasts take place at Hotel Pro Forma’s space:
Hotel Pro Forma
Strandlodsvej 6B, 3
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
CPH BreakFast is organized and curated by Hotel Pro Forma and Karen Toftegaard ApS.