Internship at Atelier Hotel Pro Forma
Open Call for interns
Deadline for applications: May 15, 2017
Atelier Hotel Pro Forma is looking for interns for the Fall 2017 semester.
The Atelier is an integral part of the international production company Hotel Pro Forma, which is dedicated to emerging creatives from all fields of arts. It is designed to inspire, develop and rethink contemporary art practices by providing opportunities for independent artistic expression and a platform for international networking and learning.
We are looking for candidates from the fields of architecture, visual arts and media, video design and VR, interaction design, sound design, dramaturgy and arts management or a merging of these fields, to work on cutting-edge and cross-disciplinary exhibitions, performances and happenings. Applicants from all backgrounds are welcome as we value diversity as a driver for growth and artistic excellence.
The Atelier's practices are supported with professional workshops, international-width projects and artistic guidance from Hotel Pro Forma's artistic director, Kirsten Dehlholm, and our artistic team.
- You are highly qualified within your field
- You are used to working in an open and creative environment
- You are prepared for changing working hours, have a personal drive and have solid knowledge of art and culture.
You can expect:
- An international and artistic environment
- Insight into Hotel Pro Forma’s artistic, production and organisational processes
- To take part in the development of upcoming productions
- To develop and show exhibitions and performances
- An expanded network in the artistic field
Fall 2017: September 1 - November 30, 2017
30 hours per week: 10am - 4pm Monday-Friday
The internship is unpaid.
The working language is English.
Please fill out the following e-form and attach a portfolio/CV.
Questions can be directed to producer Lisbeth Jacobi: email@example.com